Radosveta Zhelyazkova received her education in “painting and drawing” from the Art Academy “Riaci” in Florence and the National Art Academy in Sofia.
Radosveta is known for her way of expression which reveals combination between the two contrast styles: figurative art and abstraction.
Her artwork is included in numerous private and public art collections. Some of them are: The Museum Collection at the National Art Academy, Sofia, Art Academy Riaci, Florence; The Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens, Florida, USA; “OSTEN” Biennal of Drawing Collection, Skopje, Macedonia; The National Assembly of Republic of Bulgaria.
Her art work is public on the Google Art and Culture platform.
Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens, FL;
The Museum Collection at the National Art Academy, Sofia;
OSTEN Collection (OSTEN BIENNIAL of Drawing – Skopje)
Art Academy “Riaci”, Florence;
Private collection, Beloslav municipality, Varna, Bulgaria;
Private collection, Terra SPA center /www.terraspa.bg/en/;
Private collection, Triaditza municipality, Sofia, Bulgaria;
Collection, The regional administration of Sofia region;
State Fund Agriculture
Other private collection
Third place winner from the International Art and design competition – Art Academy “Riaci”, Florence;
Finalist on “The Genius of Women” March 2016, art competition from the category “International artists”, organized by Women in Arts Inc., Orlando, FL;
Diploma from the Visionary Art Award in Moscow.
- Harbour Review, Issue #4, a magazine for poetry and art
- БТА (Bulgarian Telegraph Agency)- интервю;
- Official Facebook Page of U.S. Embassy in Sofia
- Azucarmag – Magazine & Art Gallery, Radosveta Zhelyazkova
- Радосвета Желязкова спечели престижния конкурс “Celebrating the Genius of Women“, статия в http://uspelite.bg
- Alcaldía de Unión City, NJ iniciará una serie de eventos culturales, elnuevodiario.com.do
Peripheral ARTeries Art Review for the Biennial Special Edition in 2019, cover + 26 pages interview;